Yesterday’s comment by Kynarion Hellenis has me very upset and angry. I am relieved that he survived his ordeal, but there are important lessons to be learned from this episode.
- Our old world is gone.
- Take nothing for granted.
First, a reminder to the readership: I read all your comments, even though I do not have time to respond to everyone. Your triumphs I enjoy; your obstacles frustrate me. I learn from you as much as you learn from me. I feel more in tune with you than I do with most of my family members and colleagues.
I have read many stories like KH’s story in blog comment sections over the past two years, but this hits closer to home. We now know that what we thought of as the “healthcare” system is no such thing. They are, like the government, an institution with the power to channel your money (and thus your work) to the already wealthy and powerful. For your own good, you must drop any sentimental pretense that they actually care about you and want to save your life.
Our own family practice informed us that they will not prescribe hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. At the bottom of this blog, there are many links in the “Health and nutrition” section explaining a home treatment protocol for CoVID, such as the AAPS protocol. You can do a telemedicine consult using tools such as those provided by AFLDS and have the medicine delivered to your local pharmacy, or to your mailbox.
The important thing is to act now. You must have the medicine at home ready to go. You cannot write in a comment here that you or a family member are not feeling well, and what should you do about it? The thing to do about it is to prepare. Now. You do not wait until mealtime to buy food from the supermarket; you have it at home. You do not wait until you get into an accident to buy care insurance; you buy it before you need it. The same is true for CoVID preparation. According to the articles I have read written by doctors, most of us can self-treat if we are prepared. Please do it now. I have given you the tools, but only you can make the choice to act.
These are the end times for America. A maudlin attachment to images from the previous century is as dangerous as the actions of that mother from Buddhist legend, who carried around her dead baby with her for weeks, unable to acknowledge what had happened. I do not celebrate Independence Day or any other national holiday, because America is dead. The monstrosity growing on our soil does not deserve the allegiance of God-fearing people who follow the principles of America’s founders.
There are two possible paths to survival for those of us who cherish the best of Western civilization.
- We separate/secede and form New America.
- The left takes 6 injections, as the Dutch are proposing, and they die.
At the time this blog started, I was focused more on option 1. Now I am gradually thinking that option 2 is realistic. It is tragic, of course, but it is clear that patriots are unwilling to fight for America. That does not mean that option 2 will be peaceful. A dying predator can be extremely dangerous. As always, we will be blamed for the imprudent choices of the left. In the words of Ayn Rand: “They hate the good, because they are good.”
In either case, we must construct very carefully the constitution (in every sense) of a new society that is worthy to carry on the best of Western civilization. At some point I will return to that topic. I am considering publishing some of those thoughts on Substack:
That is a prestigious bit of real estate on the internet, home to many original thinkers banned on the establishment websites (as well as a number of leftists who loathe us). We shall see.
“More preliminary evidence that the vaccines have led to a spike in deaths” From some life insurance companies, death benefit payouts increased 80%+ compared to one year earlier.
Destroying the family and substituting the state in its place. Just like the hostility over parents’ concerns about the curriculum.
“Anthony Fauci: Failed General” Compared to World War 1’s least successful general.
“Marcos Menaldo dead at 25: Deportivo Marquense star dies after suffering heart attack in training” At least he will nevere get CoVID!
“Brazilian Journalist Collapses And Has Five Heart Attacks Days After 3rd COVID Shot” FIVE???
German police brutalize old woman without a mask walking a dog. Nazis gonna nazi.
More German police violence against helpless women.
“French President Views Unvaxxed as Not French, Vows to ‘Piss Them Off’” Not the smartest thing to do in a close election.
Papa Fidel would be proud: “Trudeau Ponders Whether Country Should ‘Tolerate’ the Unvax“
I would rather that children be kept away from Pedo Joe.
“Google Manipulates Results as Searches ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ Explode Due to Collapsing Covid Narrative“
Paul Joseph Watson got it right. How is that possible? He isn’t a member of the establishment!
“Shaming as a COVID Strategy” Are we selfish? Or are the leftist hypochondriacs selfish?
“Two brilliant doctors explain what’s really going on with COVID” A summary of the two recent Joe Rogan interviews with Drs. McCullough and Malone.
“The Defenestration of Dr. Robert Malone“
Stew Peters with Dr. Malone – 44 minutes: “MRNA Inventor Faces Tough Questions as Jab Deaths Explode“
“Supreme Court could end Biden’s vaccine mandates” I believe arguments will be heard Friday, January 7. I am not optimistic – I think SCOTUS is compromised – but pray.
“Amicus Curiae Brief in Support of Applicants vs. OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) Cases“
“Vaccinated Women Are Now Lying About Their Vax Status As More Men See Them As Infertility Risk” Uh-oh!
This man was kicked off Twitter for this observation. The now unplayable video showed a PBS reporter interviewing an Amazon researcher about new AI software that was trained to recognize the sex of a person from images. However, she was embarrassed that the software “mistakenly” identified Michelle Obama as male…
“‘Up-to-Date Shots’ Encouraged Over ‘Fully Vaccinated’: Fauci” Because one can never be “fully vaccinated”!
Letting the mask slip: “Medical Ethics Prof on CNN: ‘Penalize’ Unvaccinated Americans—Deny Them Affordable Health Insurance” I can’t print what I want to have happen to this alleged “bioethicist”.
“Deputy DA Who Opposed Mandates and Died of Coronavirus Was Unvaccinated: Husband” That is not my question. I demand to know – was she given therapeutics – or far more likely – DENIED them? Her death means more money to the system.
“‘Good News’: mRNA Scientist Says Omicron Looks Like Something Vaccinologist Would Design on Purpose“
Similar: “Was Omicron engineered by WHITE HATS as a self-spreading ANTIDOTE to end the covid pandemic?“
“Ontario (Canada) Admits 50% of “COVID” Hospitalizations Not From COVID, Death Count May Also Be Misleading” Huh?
This should do wonders for “healthcare”: “Mayo Clinic fires 700 unvaccinated employees“
“An estimated 10 million people PER DAY are set on irreversible countdown to vaccine death that could exterminate BILLIONS if not stopped in the next year” Very detailed analysis. Important graphic below.
“Over 48K Comments on WHO Facebook Post Claiming “Mild” Vaccine Side Effects“
“Horn Lake ordered to approve plans for first-ever mosque in Desoto County, Mississippi” The Muslims population in Horn Lake is that big? Hm.
“The Price of Dissent” Don’t cross BLM if you value your job.
“Alcoholics Anonymous group censured for Reciting the Lord’s Prayer” It is essential that the enemy (should I say the Enemy?) cut us off from God. On this topic, did anyone else notice this? In the 2016 presidential campaign, Melania Trump led one of the crowds in a recitation of the Lord’s Prayer; Donald won. In 2020, Melania did not recite the Lord’s Prayer before a crowd, to the best of my knowledge; and – you know the rest. Interesting data point.
Leftists, like this Twitter account, very triggered by Americans starting to think for themselves.
“The Democrats’ Problem With Democracy” Heads I win, tails you lose.
“Sleepy Joe Biden Has Spent A Staggering 27% Of His Presidency On Vacation“
“Democrats Face a Brutal Reckoning With Hispanic Voters” Thinking for themselves.
“COVID and the Governors“
I hope these analysts are right: “‘Jaw-Dropping’ Gains for GOP in Florida as COVID Refugees Register RED“
One small step for Texas: “Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tells his National Guard Biden is NOT their ‘commander-in-chief’ as he sues the White House over ‘unconstitutional’ military vaccine mandate“
“Jan. 6 Detainee at Risk of Dying From Lack of Medical Care, Attorney Says” Silence from Trump.
“A Record Number Of Americans Just Quit Their Job, As Job Openings Surpass Unemployed Workers By A Record 3.7 Million” 4.5 million Americans quit? Or did they die?
“Xi’an residents start bartering amid dwindling lockdown food supplies” Starving them to death.
“Stanford University: Hostile Environment for Jews and Others“
Michael Snyder: “The Death Of Truth” It’s over, and there is no going back.
“Decoding the Tyranny of the Administrative State” The end is not a maniacal autocrat, but a power-hungry bureaucracy.
“The Year of Living Stupidly” “How long will America continue witnessing our unalienable rights and political freedoms weakened?” Until America dies, because you will do nothing to stop this.
“The Joe Sixpacks of America must demand their country back“
- Why are all the political eggs being placed in Joe Manchin’s basket to protect us from Build Back Better? Why aren’t patriots in toss-up states such as New Hampshire, Montana, and others with Democrat senators like Maggie Hassan and Jon Tester bombarding them with phone calls and showing up en masse at their local offices?
- Why aren’t patriots abandoning the ego-driven and narcissistic Facebook and Twitter platforms?
- Since President Brandon has now delegated/abdicated the COVID solution to the states, why can’t the governors take the lead to solve problems? Or follow the lead of good men like Ron DeSantis? The Constitution says there is a lot of power in the states but, while Democrats lust after that power, Republicans just sit there.
- Why don’t people start demanding a reckoning that compares the number of abortions in the USA last year to the number of COVID deaths? (Betcha abortions beat COVID by 2:1.)
- Where is the outrage at the Swamp’s blatant corruption? Shouldn’t more people be angry, rather than cynical? Why are 50% of congresscritters millionaires compared to less than 2% of the rest of us? And worse, why do they start like the rest of us and end up as millionaires? …
- Been on a long flight lately? The draconian mask mandates are stifling. …on a 9-hour flight from Rome to Atlanta in October, I was awakened twice to adjust my mask. Why must we wear masks inside all air terminals and not inside all buildings in “free” states like Florida and South Carolina, for example? I know Brandon ordered it, but it’s stupid.
- Are we suffering from Dynamic Apathy? Everyone must know we are no longer at the precipice of the abyss; we are in it… Why aren’t we doing what the left did last year, by taking to the streets to make our voices heard, although without the bloodshed, looting, and arson?
- Why are we allowing ourselves to be terrorized by a virus with an average 1% mortality rate? FDR was right: the only thing we need to fear is fear itself. Also, even as we fight against the vaccine mandates, why aren’t we yelling from the treetops that it’s time to focus on treatments?
- We hear that “saving lives” is a focal point of government. Who among us thinks immortality is achievable?
- What are the differences between the seasonal flu, COVID and its variants, and the common cold?
See you soon!