Thanks again to you the readers, I am always getting new material that is interesting. I found these videos on the blog of a Surak reader, Chado, who blogs at Connecthook: https://connecthook.net/
The first video is 45 seconds long and useful. The second is 10 minutes long and essential, and I hope you will make it viral. Watch it with your family members so they understand how serious this is.
The narrator of the second video appears to be a Catholic friar and anthropologist. He gives us a reality check on what we can expect in the world in the next few years. He is using an estimate from French Nobel Prize winner Dr. Luc Montagnier, who believes that about one-third of humanity will die in the next two years, most of the “vaccinated”.
Before I describe this video further, let me remind everyone that at least two readers of this blog have wives who have been “vaccinated” (one voluntarily, the other involuntarily); more of us, including myself, have other family members who have been “vaccinated”. We cannot allow our friends to conclude incorrectly that there is no hope for their family members’ survival. There is no way to undo the mRNA gene therapy as far as is known today, nor do I know any way to prevent “vaccine” side-effects. What we can do is to reduce the type of auto-immune and inflammatory reactions that will occur as a result of exposure to the next seasonal coronavirus.
I have been populating the links at the bottom of this blog with vital reading. If you have not done so before, please, for goodness’ sake, start reading in the Health and Preparedness sections. You should have supplies of the supplements and medications recommended, for example, in the AAPS guide, Rapid Virus Recovery, and the Zelenko protocol. Also, please pay attention when I tell you about Chinese herbal supplements. I have found them frequently more effective than Western medicine.
Here is my message to Wolfie several weeks ago, slightly updated (written with Mrs. Wolfie in mind). Remember, I am not a doctor and am not qualified to give medical advice; I am just sharing advice from real doctors and telling you what has worked for us.
- See the section at the bottom of my blog called “Health and nutrition”. Go to the AAPS link, the Rapid Virus Recovery link, and the Zelenko protocol link, and download the resource guides. Study them to learn how to prepare.
- She can take 1000 IU of vitamin D3 daily, plus a zinc lozenge (like ColdEeze). Vitamin D deficiency is strongly correlated with morbidity and mortality from CoVID, and zinc has anti-viral properties. She can also take elderberry capsules, quinine capsules, N-acetyl cysteine capsules, and drink green tea daily (loose Japanese green tea leaves have a high concentration of EGCG anti-oxidants, also available in capsule form). We also use elderberry syrup mixed into tonic water (with quinine) as a beverage, and elderberry gummies with vitamins C, D, and zinc, but these items are low maintenance dosage, not treatment dosage.
- Go to my link for Speak with an MD. Write in and make a telemedicine appointment with a doctor. Explain the situation. They can get you a prophylactic and/or therapeutic prescription for either hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) or ivermectin. Studies to date show HCQ is very good, and ivermectin great, in treating CoVID. She can take a tablet once per week now to strengthen her immune system, and then take at a higher dose – daily – if she becomes symptomatic.
- We make very successful use of Chinese herbal teas, all of which can be found on Amazon, if you don’t have an Asian market nearby. Our first go-to is banlangen tea; taken less than 24 hours after symptoms begin, it has stopped almost every cold in its tracks, within hours (two bags per cup, twice per day). Star anise tea and pu’erh tea are more powerful and usually work when banlangen does not. The dosage of antioxidants is not especially high, but the delivery method – hot tea – seems to increase bioavailability. I am an empiricist; it works.
- Buy a nebulizer in the pharmacy, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide (HP might be found in the oral care section, since it’s used for oral debriding = anti-fungal agent). At the first sign of symptoms, she could nebulize with a 50-50 mixture of HP and filtered water for 10 minutes, a couple of times per day. She could also increase her vitamin C intake substantially to at least 1000 mg/day; some people recommend up to 5000 mg/day; you can get a buffered or esterified form to reduce stomach upset. Also, she could take EGCG capsules, which are said to help moderate the cytokine storm.
Returning to the second video… The narrator is very concerned about the likely social consequences of the mass death he predicts. He believes it will be similar to the 14th century Black Death, which killed about one-third of Europe. It resulted in several massacres of Jews, who were suspected of instigating the plague, thanks to their higher survival rates. Jewish law instructs us to wash our hands before a meal containing bread. Sadly, this “ritual” was dismissed disdainfully in one of the gospels, if I remember correctly (and please correct me if I misunderstood!). Its importance in hygiene was finally established by Hungarian doctor Ignaz Semmelweis. Semmelweis died as a result of a beating in a mental hospital to which he was confined by his offended medical colleagues. I tell you this story to inform you that, in case you have not already noticed, you will be mocked and then pressured to conform to society’s dangerous practices.
The narrator of the second video recommends buying hazmat suits because you will be asked to help bury the enormous number of dead in mass graves. He also gives very sensitive but strong answers to the questions about our duties to our “vaccinated” family, friends, and neighbors. As a devout Christian, he urges mercy, but also prudent self-defense. He says you must protect yourself from people who are hostile or violent. He expects many godless people to lash out.
The video narrator says: stay out of the cities (and probably the inner suburbs as well). The closer to natural food and water resources, the better. Below is a new food link:
At the bottom of the blog is a link to a comprehensive preparation guide from the LDS church. They take this seriously!
Water is first. We now have 5-gallon food-grade drums to catch rain.
After water, food, and medicine, power and heat are next. A friend of mine works for Generac, one of the major generator manufacturers. We discussed an installation for my house. Our homeowners’ association will not permit a fence to protect the generator from theft. (Visible security decreases the value of the other homes… Sing me a sad song…) We are still deciding what to do, but realize, my friends, we don’t have long to decide on such things. When my friend made this suggestion, I purchased the stock, GNRC, on a whim. It has increased about 20% in just a few weeks. I wonder why…?!
Whatever you might think you need in the next two to three years, consider making the purchase now. We don’t know if raw materials or finished products will be available with one-third of the workforce dead.
Also, consider holding physical gold and silver. Not mutual funds, not ETFs, not IRAs, not jewelry in your bank’s safe deposit box (which the government or society may make inaccessible). Look at actual bullion, in your possession, as a store of value, before the new Basel 3 rules and hyperinflation take precious metals’ prices through the roof.
One last thought. I am on the e-mail list for Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, linked at the bottom of my blog (along with many other wonderful doctors). She is a powerhouse of information and interviews. It seems to me, as a medical outsider, that she knows her stuff. She has read all the relevant papers, and quotes them in detail.
Over and above her medical knowledge is her deep Christian faith. She does not use this as an excuse to ignore modern medicine; quite the contrary, I cannot imagine any doctor who could outclass her in medical knowledge. However, she still urges us not to ignore the ultimate Healer, Who made heaven and earth, and makes all things possible. We must take Him seriously before it is too late. She ends every message with this:
Don’t be afraid, because I’m with you; don’t be anxious, because I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I am truly helping you. I’m surely upholding you with my victorious right hand.Isaiah 41:10
She is doing a live webinar training for the general public this Saturday on “20 Mechanisms of Injury” (from the “vaccine”). Let me know if you go.